1.15.2009

Thank goodness they're not my size...

I've got a thing for vintage shoes and working for Etsy certainly doesn't help me in this department. Pretty much all day I get to browse the best of the best in Vintage beauties. Below is a small selection of my favorites currently on Etsy...and yes, thank goodness they aren't in my size, otherwise there may have been a "situation."

Enjoy:



















Just click the photos to view the shoes up close and personal. I guess you could say red shoes tickle my fancy...do you have a thing for Vintage on Etsy too? Click here to browse the entire collection of Vintage shoes listed on Etsy to find a few of your own diamonds in the rough.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. As much as you like red, the soft grey ones or the black suede shoe boots really look like you, Mary. Jinx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!