1.20.2009

Vintage Mechanisms

These are three of the newest necklaces making their way into the shop as of late. I love the finish of each of the pendants giving them a stained vintage feel. I've also been getting used to using this longer skinnier version of chain in more of my regular necklaces. I think it gives them more feminine and delicate touch.


Each little pendant represents a tool for expressing creativity and would make a great gift for an artist, musician, or those that appreciate either of the two. Just click each of the images to get to see more shots of each.

xoxo
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!