3.17.2009

A new camera makes a difference!

So I splurged a little and decided to invest in a nicer camera than my trusty digital point and shoot. While it's gotten me this far, I really felt I was ready to take my jewelry photos to the next level. So in my own little self serving way to stimulate the economy, I went with the Canon Rebel XSI. I couldn't be happier at the moment while I'm learning the ins and outs of my very first SLR camera.

Check out the fruits of my recent shooting labor below:









I'm loving the revamped look of my jewelry with the help of a macro lens, I think it just adds that needed touch of professionalism I couldn't quite achieve before. It's still a learning process and I have a way to go, but am super happy with the purchase thus far. Just click on any of the photos above to view more shots of each piece!

P.S. If you're interested in upgrading your own camera (or anything for that matter), check out this great shopping comparison site, pricegrabber. After hearing about this site, I saved over $200 on the camera just by buying it on Amazon vs. a big retail store.

No joke.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are absolutely amazing. Makes me want to stimulate the economy too!

    Thank's for the "pricegrabber" link:)

    Keep it up, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!