5.16.2009

Etsy Shopping...

Last weekend, I picked up these two tiny stacking rings to wear with the silver one I already have. They are from the Etsy seller, tinahdee, and I found them on sale in the Etsy Weekend Deals article that I write each week.

Here's a heads up on this weekend's edition of deals on Etsy if you've got the shopping bug:

Keep an eye out for next weekend's edition; I've got an extended promotions article especially for Memorial Day Weekend up my sleeves...it won't disappoint.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!