5.14.2009

For the peanut gallery...

One of the latest additions to the shop happens to be this little gem. Yep, it's a fully functional little golden peanut pocket knife that I've made into a necklace. The peanut finding has some nice weight to it and is right around the same size as an actual peanut.

This was such a great find.
The second I spotted this little peanut knife I scooped it up. Just think how perfect a fit this would make for someone who has peanut allergies. I'm starting to hunt for other unique pocket knives that may be in hiding out there just waiting to be made into jewelry. Find more photos and details for this new necklace right here.
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!