10.21.2009

Pocket Knife Key Necklace

It's a key knife! Just a quick note to say the keys have arrived, and have won my heart as far as the pocket knife collection is sizing up. Find them newly stocked in the shop.


On a similar note, I've been struggling to keep the mermaid knife necklace versions in stock thanks to the high demand. I was able to make a different version of this saucy siren in full profile, alas she is the only one I have my hands on at the moment. Click the photos below for details and purchasing info (10/24 update: just scooped up, thanks!). I'll keep the search on for more mermaids in the meantime.



Cheers!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. the key style one is great just the kind of thing my friend would like adding that to my present list for sure. Can't say I have seen a knife that looks anything like that so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to have any more Mermaid pocket knife necklaces in the near future? I would like to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!