11.25.2009

Keep in touch with Contrary: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sneak Peek

Sign up on the Contrary email list to receive special news, upcoming events, and exclusive promotions for the shop. I'm not a spammer and keep your information private. Additionally, I'll be revealing the details of and giving 24 hour advance access to my Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale to email subscribers.

On Facebook? The Contrary fan page on Facebook is up and running! I hope you'll become a fan of the page, I'd love to see your product photos, hear your comments, and keep in touch.


Thanks for your continued support and for keeping in touch!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!