2.08.2010

Vote For Your Handmade Favorite

If you've been following Rikrak Studio's 2010 Handmade Olympics, now is the time to head over and place your votes. I was kindly invited to judge event #6 last week. It gave me the chance to explore many familiar and new-to-me shops, blogs, and products. I found scores of new favorite Etsy shops, and added several blogs I hadn't come across to my daily blog reader. While narrowing down the nominations was a challenge, my final selections include destinations created and brought to you from people just like you and me who are carving out a difference in the world little by little, one person at a time. Each of the nominees I chose captured my attention, inspired me as a creative person, and left me wanting more; all qualities I admire. I hope each of you will now enjoy the voting process for these 10 thrifty-forward, sustainably-minded blogs, shops, and sites.

Head on over to event #6 for my final 10 choices in the "favourite thrifty-forward, sustainably-minded blog, shop, or site" and place a vote for your favourite. Find out more about the 2010 Handmade Olympics and check out the final voting rounds in each of the 8 events over at Rikrak Studio.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!