3.13.2010

Oxford Inspiration via Etsy


In tune with the menswear kick I've found myself touting, one particular element keeps teasing my fancy: the oxford. I'm enthralled with the diverse varieties and takes on this shoe style, especially the transitional appeal they seem to carry from one season to the next. Today's collection was inspired by the larger menswear Etsy Finds collection I curated over on Etsy's blog today.

Oxford Inspiration via Etsy
*
Tobacco field flats: huxleyrye
White oxfords art print: TheLightFantastic
*
Spring green oxfords: axandapple
Burgundy suede oxfords: MyGmasCloset
DKNY black oxfords: womyn
Brently Italian Oxfords: SkinandWood
Black and white oxfords: SnowJaneVintage
Olive green oxfords: GirlLeastLikely
The Hyde Park, New York oxfords: bopptybopshoppe
Brown suede and leather oxfords:margaretpearl
White leather wedges: bootmeister
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!