9.26.2010

Tattoo Files: Script

Here's the thing, I don't have any tattoos, nor am I planning to get one anytime soon if ever. While I consider myself a loyal person in many senses of the word, I go through phases of adoration/intolerance more regularly than I'd like to admit.

In any case, I'm in continual admiration of those who I feel for one reason or another have essentially gotten it right. Meaning, if I were them, I'd think that tattoo could keep me happy for a lifetime. I have a great deal of respect for these people who got it right and maybe even a little envy of their fearlessness.

The script tattoos listed above are swoon-worthy in my book. Click each image for their original origin and stay tuned for future tattoo files from this here un-inked little lady.

* See More Tattoo Files Posts *
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Haha, great post, and thanks for including my image here, though I must admit it isn't a real tattoo, it was just something I scribbled on my honey's hand. When it was done I was so pleased with it, that I actually wished he'd put it in ink... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cool and also looks romantic! i guess because of handwritting style!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any tattoos either, but these are totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I definitely do have tattoos and love them (hoping to get another this year); they're pretty romantic in an edgy way. I absolutely adore the "love is enough" script. Pretty wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words are so softly written and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you, no tattoos for me, but I do admire them...and these are just lovely! are they by chance temporary, like the Chanel ones you can get? That would be fun....
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any tattoos, probably because I'm afraid of needles. "Love is enough" is so perfect. If I were "brave enough," I would have that one as my tattoo. It would be a beautiful daily reminder. I do admire tattoos, some of them are gorgeous works of art! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be first in line to snag a temporary version of these...would be fun to try on for size!

    That's actually a great idea. What if there were a company like spoonflower that let you design your own tattoo and they would send you the temporary version/s for you to try on for size.

    hhhmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what's the name of that font???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!