10.16.2010

Shop Update: The Taps are Back


After quite the hiatus, the tap shoe tap necklaces have made their way back into the shop. I'm always on the prowl for unique vintage metal taps and when coming across them I have a hard time walking away. For some reason, the intrigue of their past lives' story and their one of a kind nature is just too good to pass up.

Find the newest batch of tap necklaces listed in the shop and keep a look out for new versions making their way in shortly.
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. what an original idea, Mary! I love it! Thanks for sharing it!

    Cheers!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! What a cool idea...
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love this idea. I know what you mean, I think I have a pair sitting around that I found at a flea market, too cool to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea Mary, so clever and unique!

    Cheers,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet, Mary. You know they showed up on my "things you might like" on etsy. I think that is a wonderful feature!

    I think tumblr would be perfect for you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! I just got a new lot of them in various makes and sizes. Can't wait to start working with them!

    Sherry, I will have to consider Tumblr...but as usual, it can all seem like so much to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unique and beautiful idea ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Necklaces are always the favorites of everyone. And the designs are always keep on changing and hence we can say that they are back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!