1.07.2011

Behind the Scenes of The Sartorialist



I caught wind of this captivating look behind the scenes of The Sartorialist first over on Refinery29. Scott Schuman, the face behind this street fashion blog, explains how with the internet, "really the whole world is open to you now."

Being an avid fan of people watching, this little window made me yearn for those voyeuristic morning walks to work in DUMBO and reminded me of how lucky (I, too) am for being able to do what it is I love via this vehicle they call the internet...
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I saw this just earlier today and really enjoyed the behind-the-scenes look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I first saw this, I have been so curious to know how he interacted with his subjects. There is much less fuss then I had imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more. It's always most fascinating to me to get a behind the scenes look at some of my favorite entities. It somehow humanizes them more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!