As a small way to show my appreciation for all of your continued support, I'm giving away one silver and one brass vintage whistle necklace newly launched in the shop to two lucky readers. These little whistles came from a dead-stock vintage collection and have a bit of a sentimental quality about them.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Now down to business:
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post and indicate which of the two necklaces you would prefer should you be selected. Make sure to leave an email address where you can be contacted should you win or follow up with contact info once winner is announced.
Each of the following will earn you an additional entry:
- Follow this blog by clicking the "Follow with Google friend connect" button on the right side bar and leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- "Like" Contrary Jewelry on Facebook and leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment on this post telling me you’ve done so.
- Tweet about the giveaway including the following: “@marymarytweets is giving away Contrary whistle necklaces: ″ and anything else you'd like to include - then leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- Click the Facebook Like button at the top of this post and leave a separate comment on this letting me know.
The giveaway will end Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST; the winner will be auto-generated using Random.org and updated in this post shortly after. Good Luck!
Update: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to lucky commenters number 56 & 88, Saucy F. Baby & Cystal, who won the whistle necklaces! Stay tuned for future jewelry giveaways.