11.05.2008

Ice Teeth?

As many of you know, I have a "thing" about teeth. Yeah, it's a little weird and quirky, but hey...so am I. So at the opening of Fred Flare the other night, I was delighted to find the above ice tray.
That's right, it's an ice tray in the shape of dentures or a whole row of teeth. I squealed inside at the thought of the next time my sweety comes up here and I plop one of these suckers in his scotch glass...but I guess I've gone a spoiled the surprise at this point. Oh well, it was worth it to be able to show you guys.
So yeah, I was pretty happy with this find. Check out Fred Flare online for some really clever and quirky gifts this season!

On a side note, I'm sitting here watching the results of the election as they are updated. I've always been one to stay up and watch the results. This year, I really felt proud to be an American with the ability to cast my vote. Here's to history in the making. Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!