10.26.2008

Le Monde

This little necklace is one of my latest designs. The little brass sphere on this necklace opens up into a locket, which I just love. I decided to keep it simple here after experimenting with pairing several different components with the sphere...nothing looked as good as the simplicity of the sphere on the chain in my eyes.
The chain is super skinny and a good length at 24 inches. I've been using this skinnier chain in many of my new designs and am finding myself quite smitten with it.
You can find this new little twist on the traditional locket right here in the shop.

xoxo Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!