11.08.2008

Baby Update

This past weekend I went down to VA to help throw a baby shower for my sister. It was a swell time and I was finally able to give her the baby blanket I had been knitting for months. She got a lot of blankets...all so cute (I wouldn't have minded swiping one of them to be honest)...but I hope she'll be able to use this one and that maybe little Virginia Elizabeth will fancy it as well.
I love this shot of Teller cause it shows off her baby bump pretty well. We're just about 5 weeks away at this point. I can't wait to meet you and spoil you little Virginia!

xoxo Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!