11.17.2008

CRAFT Flickr Pool

I recently stumbled across the CRAFT magazine flickr pool where anyone can upload photos of their own crafty wares, works in progress, or DIY ventures they just plain admire.

I had several photos that fit the criteria and uploaded away...so go check it out if you need some inspiration or want to upload some projects of your own that you're proud of. Rumor has it the elves behind the curtain over at CRAFT peruse the pool weekly and feature great new finds periodically on their blog.

I'm looking forward to regularly browsing this group's uploads! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!