11.14.2008

I need your help!

I saw this incredible "pocket light" on the ponoko blog and absolutely cannot find where to purchase it anywhere! I wanted to buy like 5 of them and give them as fun little extra gifts for the holidays, but I can't for the life of me find them. So, please help me find where I can buy these:



The designers are Hyun Jin Yoon & Eun Hak Lee. The pocket light is the size of a credit card and can fit in your wallet. It's so clever and I just cant stand the fact that I might not be able to find it. I must have one.

sniff, any ideas? Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Mary - according to this site this may just be a concept which this guy seems to have created a lot of: http://tinyurl.com/cclight

    Let us know if you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! This is the coolest thing ever! I must have one too!
    M.U.S.T!
    It's pocket genius. My favorite kind of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH very clever indeed. If you find them let me know! I want one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!