3.12.2009

Sleeping Bear and Chilhood Laughs

I'm always finding clever things over at swissmiss. Check out this hilarious Sleeping Bear Sleeping Bag by artist Eiko Ishizawa. It completely cracks me up. This is the type of thing my Dad would have totally dressed up in and done some crazy "bear dance" in front of all my friends at a sleepover party if they'd been around back then...even though it has no legs. Those of you that know my Dad know exactly what I'm talking about...let's thank goodness they weren't.

P.S. I love you Dad!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!