5.02.2009

Derby Day

Part of my job at Etsy entails curating and writing for the Etsy Finds emails and blog articles. Today's email was centered around the Kentucky Derby, and here's my take on it, vintage style. The items above are the ones I found in Etsy's Vintage Category that represented the feeling I get from Derby Day. Just click the image above to read the article and get a closer look at any of the items shown.

Here's raising my glass to you during the most exciting 2 minutes in sports!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!