5.30.2009

It's a bee hive locket!

I've always been drawn to incorporating bees into my jewelry line come spring and summer months. This season I found these bee hive lockets that when opened, show off a tiny bee nesting inside. The locket is attached to the chain with a lobster claw clasp, so it can be removed and switched freely from chain to chain for different looks and styles.


I had two of these to start and currently just one left. I'm hoping to pick up a few more if I can find them on my next trip into the city, so snag yours now if you don't want to wait.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!