5.31.2009

Restoration: Claw Foot Tub

I've frequently told Tim how I want an original claw foot tub. I think they have a way of adding the perfect touch of functional nostalgia to any space. I've also dreamed of transforming one into an outdoor herb garden. Sure enough, through all of his connections, he found one for me.

Here it is in its original dwelling, waiting to be rescued:



It has all of its original hardware and each of the feet contain a cast iron B initial. It's certainly needs some TLC, but the all the basics are in top shape. I think this little tub will make the perfect "before and after" project.

Stay tuned.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I want to know what the "B" means! I have searched...to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!