1.12.2010

Judging for the 2010 Handmade Olymics


Have you heard about Rikrak Studio's 2010 Handmade Olympics yet? If not, scurry over now to partake in the handmade competition, nomination process, and claim your stake in the $2000 USD worth of handmade and vintage prizes to be had. Kristal, the brilliance behind the Handmade Olympics, graciously asked me to participate in the judging portion of this year's events.


I'll be judging event #6, Favourite thrifty-forward, sustainably-minded blog, shop, or site. Learn more about how to get involved in the overall event here, the specific event I'll be judging here, and more about the other judges involved here.
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!