As a small way to show my appreciation for all of your support, I'm giving away one of the six limited edition silhouette necklaces newly launched in the shop. These little pendants came from a dead-stock vintage collection and have such an endearing nostalgic quality about them. One would make a thoughtful keepsake gift and yet the design is simple enough for everyday wear.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Now down to business:
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post. Make sure to leave an email address where you can be contacted should you win or follow up with contact info once winner is announced.
Each of the following will earn you an additional entry:
- Follow this blog by clicking the "Follow with Google friend connect" button on the right side bar and leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- "Like" Contrary Jewelry on Facebook and leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment on this post telling me you’ve done so.
- Tweet about the giveaway including the following: “@marymarytweets is giving away a Contrary silhouette necklace: http://tinyurl.com/436safx″ - then leave a separate comment on this post letting me know.
- Click the Facebook Like button at the top of this post and leave a separate comment on this letting me know.
The giveaway will end Sunday, April 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST; the winner will be auto-generated using Random.org and updated in this post shortly after. Good Luck!
Update: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to lucky commenter number 269, Nicola B, who won the silhouette necklace! Stay tuned for future jewelry giveaways.