4.18.2009

Urban Outfitters: DIY section

Under Urban Outfitter's Apartment category, they have recently added a DIY subsection. It seems they, along with other larger corporations, are realizing and taking advantage of the resurgence of do-it-yourselfers who are also modern consumers.

I have to admit the following creative products in their apartment section definitely made me look twice. Who knows, maybe the creative types that are buying these types of crafting equipment items from UO, will be listing their creative genius on Etsy. I'll be keeping my eye on this section for future listings and possible markdowns!




swoon!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!